Happy New Year! I'm pleased to share that my first post of 2015 features a fabulous review and giveaway featuring Judge Cookware . Judge Cookware, established in 1896, is one of the premier brands for kitchen products in the United Kingdom and sell a wide range of kitchen products varying from Tableware to Cookware. I had the fantastic opportunity to review a couple of products from their range of products which make a roast dinner easier, I promptly chose the V Roasting Rack and Non-Stick Roasting Pan.
When I received these products, I was immediately impressed with the superior quality of the V Roasting Rack; it was incredibly sturdy and made from heavy carbon steel and has a non-stick coating. I enjoyed using the V Roasting Rack to roast meats as this product gave even distribution to the meats, this enabled the meat to be thoroughly cooked, alongside crispy without having to turn it over midways per usual. I also felt this product was a good way of cooking potatoes and vegetables, as you will see in the photographs, I added the potatoes and vegetables whilst the meat was cooking on top, this resulted in the potatoes and vegetables to be cooked in the meats juice. Whilst the meats that I cooked in this tin had cooked, I removed the V Roasting Rack and left the potatoes to crisp up further in the oven. Another positive of this product is as it can cook meat and vegetables at the same time which in turn saves on washing up.
The small Non-Stick Roasting Pan is also effective, although it looked small, as they say looks are deceiving. This pan was deep so it sufficiently held my cauliflower cheese and roasted maple syrup vegetables during the festive season.
|V Roasting Rack|
|Non-stick roasting pan.|
What better way to show you how I have put these items to the test, is to share my cooking over the Christmas period: Roast turkey, roast duck and carrots & parsnips.
Here are some useful features which makes these items a "must have" in your kitchen.
- All Judge pans have a 25 year guarantee.
- Suitable for use in ovens at temperatures up tp 240C (Gas Mark 9, 460F).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Heavy Carbon Steel
- Products easily distribute heat for meats and vegetables.
- Dimensions v rack: 35cm - non stick, small roaster - 27 x 23 x 4.5 cm.
The lovely people at Judge Cookware are offering one lucky reader a V Roasting Rack and a small Non-Stick Roasting Tin, the recommend retail price for these products are £72 and £16. To be in with a chance of winning these wonderful products, read the instructions below.
- Follow the instructions on the rafflecopter.
- Leave a comment (Question is on the rafflecopter) and follow Judge Cookware on Facebook (THESE ARE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS)
- For additional entries, like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, add me on Google + tweet about the giveaway and join my blog (using the Google connector on the top left of the page.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- Rafflecopter will pick a winner at random.
- The competition will run from 01.01.15 - 02.01.15
- Winners will need to respond within 7 days.
- Judge Cookware will post the items.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received a V Roasting Rack and Roasting Pan to review by Judge Cookware. I was not required to write a positive review. As always, all opinions and thoughts are my own.