Easter Sunday will be celebrated Sunday 5th April 2015 and many households throughout the country will be indulging on an Easter Egg. I've been doing some research on why Easter Eggs are the shape that they are, apparently (well according to Wikipedia), the egg celebrates Jesus's empty tomb, I'm sure there are other explanations for why we have Easter Eggs, t but I'm more than happy to go with that explanation. Easter eggs are loved by children and adults alike and although I am nearing towards the 3-0 landmark, Easter is not the same without an Easter Egg. As I've become older, I've rejected the "bog standard" Easter Egg's that are sold in well-known supermarkets and at a cheaper than chips price. As a lover of gourmet chocolate, I have in the past eaten a more luxurious brand of Easter Egg and why not, if I am going to indulge, I may as well do it in style.
I have been fortunate to review several products from Hotel Chocolat over the last few months and jumped at the chance to receive the gorgeous and beautifully titled: Rocky Road Caramel Extra Thick Easter Egg. Described as an extra-thick Easter egg with milk and caramel eggshells which are packed mellow chocolates, one egg having 40% milk chocolate with cookies, puffed rice and chocolate chunks and the other egg in a caramel-milk, this is the ultimate chocolate egg for chocoholics for connoisseurs of chocolate. I desperately wanted to wait until Easter weekend before I sampled any of this fabulous chocolate, but unfortunately I only lasted a few days.
|Hotel Chocolat Rocky Road Easter Egg.|
|Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg.|
I can say that the chocolates in each egg are divine, rich, decadent, smooth and velvety. I loved each bite of the egg and how thick, rich and moreish the Easter Eggs were. I know how much the readers of my blog adore chocolate, so I am excited to share that the lovely people at Hotel Chocolat are giving one reader a Rocky Road to Caramel Easter Egg to keep, happy Easter.
To be in with a chance of wining this product, follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter.
- Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter
- Leave a comment on my blog (This Is An Essential Requiremnt). For additional entries, follow me on Instragram, like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, Google + and follow Hotel Chocolat on Twitter.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- Rafflecopter will pick a winner at random.
- The competition will run from 16.03.15 - 29.03.15
- Winners will need to respond within 2 working days (to ensure you will receive this for Easter).
- Hotel Chocolat will dispatch the items.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway