I have a fantastic piece of news to share with you all. Next month, myself and a few other bloggers from the Birmingham area will be cooking several authentic Tapas dishes with television chef Omar Allibhoy. How exciting??!!! I've never been to a cookery school so am super excited that The Orange Kitchen Cookery School at Becketts Farm (Birmingham) are hosting cookery school sessions teaching us novices (well novices compared to an actual chef and not a home cook) how to cook a variety of dishes. I've known of Omar Allibhoy for some time as he is the chef behind Tapas Revolution, a book that's been on my to buy list and if I ever get the opportunity I will visit his restaurant. This cookery class is in association with Olive It and will in-cooperate the use of olives in in new and exciting ways. I've always wanted to create wonderful tasty morsels of Spanish food and receive that hand-on experience with preparing certain dishes. On Friday 10th April 12 noon - 3:30pm (save the date!) The Orange Cookery School will open it's doors to two lucky competition winners who will receive a pair of tickets and will also be cooking with Omar Allibhoy.
- Follow the instructions on the rafflecopter.
- Leave a comment on this post (THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT)
- For additional entries, follow me on Instragram , join my blog, follow me on Twitter , follow me on Facebook, add me on Google circles and tweet about the giveaway.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- Rafflecopter will need to pick a winner at random.
- The competition will run from 04.03.15 - 30.03.15.
- Winners will need to respond within 3 working days.
- The competition is open to UK Residents only.