It's Back. BBC Good Food Show Summer is back in the heart of Midlands between 11th June and 14th June at the NEC arena. This will be my fourth year that I have attended and on every occasion, whether it's Summer or the Winter shows, I have been inspired by the demonstrations, the recipes and the stalls. If you have never been before, take a look at my previous blog posts BBCGFS Summer 2014, BBCGFS Winter pt 1 and pt 2. This year is no exception and luckily for readers of Food Glorious Food, I have five pairs of tickets to giveaway, which I am sure you are ecstatic about being in food heaven. The Supertheatre is back with top chefs including: James Martin (one of my favourite chefs), Tom Kerridge, Mary Berry and Michel Roux Jr. The Summer Kitchen will be a combination of Bakes and Cakes and Eat well with new chefs Hemsley and Hemsely taking to the stage. The interview stage is where you can ask all your favourite food questions to your foodie heroes such as Andy Bates, Glynn Purnel and Peter Sidwell.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, follow the instructions below.
- Follow the instructions on the rafflecopter widget.
- Join my blog and leave a comment (click on the left hand corner of the site and join using Google friend connector. This is an ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT.
- For additional entries follow me on Instragram, Google Plus, follow me on Twitter,
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- Rafflecopter will pick a winner at random.
- The competition will run from 19.05.15 -29.05.15
- Winners will need to respond within 3 working days.
- BBC GFS will dispatch the tickets.
- All tickets are general admission
- Tickets do not include entry to the Supertheatre or for Saturday entry .
- Please feel free to share the giveaway.