Oh how I love Hotel Chocolat products, especially their sleekster range of chocolates - these always include an array of different flavours, textures, colours and the chocolates are simply gorgeous. I have particularly enjoyed devouring these chocolates after not having eating any chocolate for 2 weeks (whilst I was in Jamaica!). Our favourite cakes, bakes and puddings have been recreated and in-cooperated into these luxury Patisserie Sleekster luxury chocolate form which, if you are like me someone who likes chocolates and puddings this sleekster will be right up your street. I resisted the urge to waffle the lot without savouring the taste to share my favourite chocolates in this blog post.
The Blondie was my favourite chocolate in this selection, the wafers in the chocolate were crisp: the white chocolate smooth and a nutty texture, the Billionaires Shortbread was another highlight for me; the rich chocolate topped with caramel, cookies and hazelnut was a taste explosion in my mouth and another favourite has been the tiramisu, I adored the strong chocolate and cream in a little morsel. Other flavours which you may like include:
- Caramel Cheesecake (sour cream tang, French Butter caramel)
- Carrot Cake (real carrots and walnuts)
- Mousse au Chocolat (cocoa and cream)
- Custard Tart (nutmeg and cocoa)
Retailing at £22 for 27 luxurious chocolates, this makes a beautiful and decadent treat for 1 (or 2) or a lovely gift for someone.
The lovely people at Hotel Chocolate are kindly giving one lucky reader of my blog these gorgeous chocolates.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, follow the instructions below.
- Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter
- Leave a comment on my blog (This is an Essential Requirement)
- For additional entries, subscribe to my Youtube channel, follow me on Instragram, Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.
- All entries will be checked and verified
- Rafflecopter will pick a winner at random.
- The competition will run from 03.10.15 - 31.10.15
- Winners will need to respond within 7 days.
- Hotel Chocolat will dispatch the items
- The competition is open to UK residents only.