BBC Good Food Show Winter returns to the NEC in Birmingham on Thursday 26th November - Sunday 29th November. I always visit the BBC Good Food Show when they return to Summer and Winter and there are different aspects of the show that I enjoy for Summer and Winter. I particularly enjoy the Winter show as there are so many fabulous comforting winter and Christmas recipe ideas. And of course, with every BBC Good Food Show, the show hosts an array of celebrity chefs.
This year heavyweight chefs include: Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, James Martin, Tom Kerridge, Lorraine Pascale, Peter Sidwell and Hemsley + Hemsley. I have reviewed this show on a number of occasions and I can say it's not to be missed (if you live in the Midlands area). Check out my previous reviews of the show here , here, here and here I'm also looking forward to treating myself to new produce and stalls.
There are so many different elements to the show but I always look forward to seeing a top celebrity chef at the Supertheatre.
There is also the Winter Kitchen which will show comforting, hearty and filling Winter recipes.
World Cheese Awards
Bakes and Cakes Stage
The lovely people at River Street Events are giving a pair of tickets to a reader of Food Glorious Food.
To enter the giveaway, follow the below instructions.
- Follow the instructions on the rafflecopter widget.
- Join my blog and leave a comment (click on the left hand corner of the site and join using Google friend connector) this is an ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT.
- For additional entries, subscribe (and leave a comment) to my Youtube channel, like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, Instragram and Google Plus
- All entries will be checked and verified
- Rafflecopter will pick a winner at random
- The competition will run from 05.11.15 - 20.11.15
- Winners will need to respond within 2 days of being contacted
- The competition is open to UK Residence only.
- All tickets are general admission excluding Saturday
- Tickets do not include entry to the Supertheatre.
- Please feel free to share the giveaway and good luck.