Easter is around the corner, a matter of two weeks away. Easter isn't just for children, why should they have all the fun? There are some great Easter Eggs marketed toward us grownups, which I am more than happy to taste and try. As Easter is the time for sharing and indulging, you can have a luxurious Easter treat for yourself. After all, by the time Easter rolls around we would be 3 months into the year and what way to celebrate or as I say, get chocolate wasted by indulging in a range of the Hotel Chocolat Easter products. I received the gorgeous White and Light Extra Thick Easter Eggs as I adore white chocolate. There's something creamy and silky about white chocolate, but this chocolate is far superior, the shells are incredibly thick and also includes 12 luxurious chocolates filled with a variety of exotic flavours. The White and Light Extra Thick Easter Egg is a little pricey at £27, but this is Easter and You deserve a treat. I have managed to save half of my Easter Egg for the actual day, but the white chocolates are by far the best I have tasted, so this has been quite difficult to do.
The lovely people at Hotel Chocolat are giving one lucky reader the White and Light Extra Thick Easter Egg. To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, follow the instructions below.
- Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter.
- Leave a comment on my blog (This is an Essential Requirement)
- For additional entries, join my blog (left hand side via Good Friend Connector), subscribe to my Youtube channel, follow me on Instragram, Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter .
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- Rafflecopter will pick a winner at random.
- The competition will run from 10.03.16 - 20.03.16
- The winner will need to respond in 2 working days.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Hotel Chocolat will post the chocolates to the winner.
Disclaimer: Many thanks to Hotel Chocolat for sending me the product for review purposes. As always, all opinions are my own.