It's back with a bang. Of course I'm talking about BBC Good Food Show Summer, the original and best food show in the UK from 16th June - 19th June. Plus it's indoors, hosted at Birmingham NEC. It doesn't matter what I've got on, I always manage to visit this food lovers paradise. I really enjoy meeting with Artisan produces and watching the chef demos for further culinary inspiration. This year the super theatre is back with the big names in the culinary world completing demos such as Tom Kerridge, Mary Berry and James Martin. Also, the BBC Good Food Show Stage is returning with the BBC Good Food Team, Cassie Best, Glynn Purnell and Rosie Birkett. There's also a new Chinese Pavilion which I am keen to try out, a lot of people enjoy eating flavours from the East and this Pavilion will specialise in teas, wines and spirits from the region.
I of course will be documenting my time at the BBC Good Food Show using the hashtag #gfssummer, I can't wait to share all of my latest discovery.
I have one pair of tickets to give to one lucky reader of my blog. All you have to do is follow the below instructions:
- Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget.
- Join my blog and leave a comment (click on the left hand corner of the site and join using Google friend connector) this is an ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT.
- For additional entries, subscribe (and leave a comment) to my Youtube channel, like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, Instragram and Google Plus.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- Rafflecopter will pick a winner at random.
- The competition will run from 21.05.16 - 08.06.16
- Winners will need to respond within 2 days of being contacted.
- The competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over only.
- Tickets are general admission, excluding Saturday and entry to the super theatre.
- Please feel free to share the giveaway .