Some days we have warm Summers other days it pours down raining. That's the thing with the Great British Summer, we don't always have one. But when the Sun is out, or in, there's no better ways enjoying the longer days eating refreshing chocolates with family and friends. Hotel Chocolat's Summer Chocolate Collection is ideal if you are celebrating, perhaps end of Uni, weddings, garden parties and BBQ'S and what's more is the chocolates do not appear to melt.
Inside the Summer Chocolate Collection, is: 15 refreshing summer chocolates, Mini Champagne Truffles, Creamed Caramel Puddles, Raspberry & Caramel Lick and two Summer Selectors. All this is for £35 which I think is a reasonable treat (especially straight after pay day). All these lovely goodies are displayed in a beautiful gift box so even if you don't want to treat yourself you can treat someone else. One of my favourites things in this collection was the Caramel Lick, it's so moreish and addictive.
The lovely people at Hotel Chocolat are giving one lucky reader of my blog The Summer Chocolate Collection Review. To be in with a chance of winning, follow the instructions below.
- Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter
- Join my blog (left hand side via Google Friend Connector) and leave a comment on my blog (THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT)
- For additional entries, subscribe to my Youtube channel, follow me on Instagram, Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- Rafflecopter will pick a winner at random.
- The competition will run from 08.07.16 - 07.08.16
- Winners will need to respond within 7 working days.
- The competion will be open to UK residents aged 18 and over.