It's Easter next month. Two bank holidays to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus. Somehow, chocolate has become synonymous with Easter with Easter traditions being celebrated in different ways throughout the world. In Jamaican culture, the traditional Easter is Jamaican bun with cheese. In England there's literally hundreds of Easter Eggs, from the cheaper end to the luxury scale. As one for luxury, I am always impressed by the wonderful range of luxury Easter Eggs that Hotel Chocolat has to offer. What I like about Hotel Chocolat Easter Eggs is that it's a world away from the cheaper chocolates, their Easter Eggs are super thick, luxurious and rich.
This year I was lucky enough to receive the Just Milk Easter Egg, retailing at £27 includes half 40% milk, half 50% milk, egg piled high with creamy pralines and velvety-soft truffles.
Do take a look at your local Hotel Chocolat store or online and treat yourself or a loved one to a luxurious chocolate. I have one Just Milk Easter Egg to giveaway. All you have to do is follow the instructions on below.
- Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget.
- Join my blog and leave a comment (click on the left hand of the right side of the website using Google Friend Connector), this is an ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT.
- For additional entries, like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Google Plus.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- Rafflecopter will pick a winner at random.
- The competition will run from 14.03.17 - 09.04.17.
- Winners will need to respond in 1 working day of being contacted.
- The competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over.
- Hotel Chocolat is responsible for posting the chocolates, alternatives may be given if the Extra Thick Easter Egg is not available.
Disclaimer: I received the Extra Thick Easter Egg for review purposes.