All the meals are prepped with clear calorie amount displayed.
|Day 1 meals.|
The first breakfast was Choco pancakes with natural cheese and grapes (375 calories) which was very filling. The yogurt and grapes complimented the chocolate pancakes. The second breakfast that I sampled was corn and egg paste sandwich with nigella seeds and veg (225 calories). For lunch I had chicken breast in chive sauce with young spinach leaves salad which was well seasoned and delicious. The evening meal was low in calories (300) but the Spring salad with buckwheat , cottage cheese, cucumber and radish was delightful. For dessert I had a refreshing watermelon cooler.
Day 2 the first meal for the day was Fish paste with pepper and sundried tomatoes (375). I queried how good the fish paste was but it was surprisingly good.
Lunch was a gorgeous and colourful Turkey with Chickpeas and Veg in a cumin sauce (300 calories) This was actually supposed to be for the evening meal but was so colourful and light I had it for lunch.
For dinner (supposed to be lunch) was Pearl Barley Risotto with Beef , Young Cabbage and String Beans (450 calories ). This was incredibly filling.
The afternoon snack was Fresh Fruit Salad with Desiccated Coconut (150 calories )
For dessert was a divine brownie,
I also sampled a watermelon cooler which was refreshing. I thoroughly enjoyed sampling all the meals as they were delicious.
* The meals were well flavoured and seasoned.
* There are several meals that you can eat throughout the day.
* All the meals are delivered to your home or work from 5:30am onwards
* All the meals are calorie controlled and can be adaptable to your dietary needs.
* The service takes the stress out of preparing daily meals.
* The cost per day for the meals is £18 per pay day which is expensive.
Disclaimer : Thank you to Body Chief.